Sequence Adverbs | First, Next, After That, Finally
Listen to Jill remind Mike how to make fried rice.
Mike: So Jill. How do you make that fried rice again?
Jill: You've forgotten already? OK. First, you need to cook the rice. Then, while it’s cooking you can chop the vegetables. After that, heat some oil in the pan and throw in the chopped garlic. Then you can add the vegetables and finally, the rice. And don't forget, keep stirring as you add everything.
Mike: Is that it?
Jill: Yeah, it's really easy.
Mike: Wow, great. Thanks. I'm going to give it a go right now.
Jill: Good luck.
- First, heat the pan.
- After that, you press the delete key.
- Then you can make your correction.
- You have to boil the water first.
- Press the red button next.
- First, go down Cane Street.
After that turn left onto Oak.
- First, get behind a rock.
Then you can push the detonator.
- First, get a can opener,
- Then, open the can of chili.
- Next, put the chili in a bowl.
- After that, put it in the microwave.
- Once it is warm, you can eat it.
Complete the gaps with the words listed below.
enter • open